15th November 2018
6:30 – 9 pm
Book your place!
Book your place by emailing email@example.com
Equity Partnership wishes to give notice that we are calling an emergency general meeting to elect a new board of Trustees to drive the leading LGBT charity of West Yorkshire into a new era.
The Board needs:
- Trustees who can take a lead on ensuring the equality of all protected characteristics.
- Integrity and good character.
- Skills in H.R., finance, management, marketing, administration, community development, understanding of the voluntary sector.
- Other relevant skills.
Who can be a Trustee?
- You must be at least 16 years old
- You cannot act as a Trustee if you:
- Have been disqualified as a company director
- Have an unspent conviction for an offence involving dishonesty or deception (such as fraud)
- Are an undischarged bankrupt (or subject to sequestration in Scotland), or have a current composition or arrangement including an individual voluntary arrangement (IVA) with your creditors
- Have been removed as a trustee of any charity by the Commission (or the court) because of misconduct or mismanagement
More information on the general duties of a Trustee and the requirements for becoming a Trustee can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-essential-trustee-what-you-need-to-know-cc3/the-essential-trustee-what-you-need-to-know-what-you-need-to-do
Not scared you off?
Find out more by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org